Below are a few MAPS policies parents should be aware of:
- Late pick-ups for either after school or summer programs:Parents late picking up their children will be given a late penalty fee to be paid on the day of the late pick-up:
- 0-15min late- $10 dollar fee
- 15min-30min late-$20 dollar fee
- It is the responsibility of the parents to deliver their child to MAPS on half days such as parent teacher conferences.MAPS will NOT be doing any pick-ups in the van on these days.PD days hours are 745am-5pm
Regular summer hours are 730am-6pm
Regular After School hours are 230pm-545pm
- If you decide to pull out of MAPS when registered for the full year, you will have to give us one month notice.
- If you sign up for the full year of the after school program, you are paying one amount that is broken down into 10 even installments (September-June).We are to receive 10 post dated cheques dated the first of each month prior to starting your first day at MAPS.MAPS is not open on any Holidays, nor are we open on March Break.
- With regards to the summer program, all payments must be in on the start day of your child attending MAPS.
For full time summer people we do not mind you breaking the amount up over the two months we run our program.
- It is the parents responsibility to notify MAPS that your son or daughter wont be attending MAPS on what ever day due to sickness/doctors appointment etc. What ever the issue may be, we need to be informed of their absence if indeed they were to attend with us!
- MAPS will ensure that in our After School program, we will always have the children returned back to our facility when outdoors by 4:45pm and in our Summer program we will have all the children back by 4pm for any earlier pick ups needed.If there are any early pick-ups prior to the time of us getting back to our facility. We please ask you that you inform us by no later than 12noon in our after school program on the day of and for the Summer program the morning of when you drop your child off to us. This way the staff will be well prepared in making sure the child has what ever they need to have on them while getting picked up off site.
- Tax receipts for our programs will be sent out upon request.